Founded in 2012, Rush Street Interactive (NYSE: RSI) is a market leader in online casino and sports betting, currently operating real-money gaming with our brands: BetRivers.com, PlaySugarHouse.com, and RushBet.co. We’re building bridges between online, social and land-based gaming businesses to create amazing, integrated experiences that keep players in the game.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees monthly reconciliation of online casino and online sports betting revenue
- Serves as a liaison with affiliated casino business partners
- Ongoing involvement with gaming regulators, especially upon launching operations in new markets
- Responsible for certain aspects of monthly financial close / financial reporting
- Communicates with various casino gaming providers to facilitate the monthly close process.
- Learning the online casino and sports betting business and applying knowledge to design and implement improved processes and controls
- Identifies opportunities for process efficiencies through automation of monthly analysis
- Involvement in unique accounting areas such as jackpot liability and loyalty program
- Take lead in implementation of any regulatory reports and controls
- All other duties as assigned by the Senior manager of accounting and finance
- BA/BS/MS degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA required.
- 4 - 5 years of related professional experience. Big Four background a plus.
- Leadership level communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Accounting software technical proficiency with NetSuite experience a plus.
- Self-managed and motivated with a strong desire to succeed and achieve goals.
- Takes ownership of assigned responsibilities.
- Collaboration & Teamwork – recognizes and supports team goals over individual goals.
- Problem Solving – able to recognize and correct a potential accounting issue quickly and effectively.
- Critical thinking – able to think outside of the box
- Integrity – implements and upholds company values.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (based on experience)
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- 401K with employer match
- HSA with employer subsidy
Rush Street Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and expression, marital status, family status, lifestyle, age, culture, religion, military, and veteran status, citizenship, or disability.