Founded in 2012, Rush Street Interactive (NYSE: RSI) is a market leader in online casino and sports betting in the U.S., currently operating real-money gaming in nine U.S. states with our brands: BetRivers, BetRivers.com and PlaySugarHouse.com. We’re building bridges between online, social and land-based gaming businesses to create amazing, integrated experiences that keep players in the game.
We are looking for a Promotions Analyst who will assist in the planning and execution of promotions. This position is responsible for the creation, submission, and record retention of all promotional terms and conditions and related submission sheets. The position is responsible for the on-site promotional terms and coordinating with internal promotion owners.
As a rapidly growing company in an emerging industry, you’ll have a huge impact on our product and our company. Be at the forefront of this ground-breaking industry!
What will you do?
- Coordinates with internal promotion owners (VIP, Sportsbook Manager, Casino Manager, CRM Manager, Marketing Manager, etc.) to assist with the planning and execution of promotions.
- Responsible for writing and submitting promotional terms and conditions.
- Maintains a record of all promotions, their associated terms and submission dates.
- Update promotions calendar daily to reflect the status of promotional terms for all jurisdictions.
- Communicates with Marketing, Player Support, CRM, etc to ensure full promotional knowledge is shared among departments.
- Responsible for competitor casino and sportsbook promotional analysis.
- Provide feedback to Management Team regarding regulator feedback as it relates to promotions and offers.
- Stay abreast of policy and regulatory changes specific to promotions.
- Evaluate new market regulations to ensure smooth launch promotions.
- Escalate all necessary issues to management in a timely fashion.
- Other duties as necessary and/or assigned.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
In order to succeed you need:
- Experience in the Gaming Industry with knowledge of jurisdictional gaming, promotional regulations, and versed in industry terminology and gameplay.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to people of different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and very reliable.
- Expert Microsoft Office user.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain gaming certifications or licenses as required.