Founded in 2012, Rush Street Interactive (NYSE: RSI) is a market leader in online casino and sports betting in the U.S., currently operating real-money gaming in nine U.S. states with our brands: BetRivers, BetRivers.com and PlaySugarHouse.com. We’re building bridges between online, social and land-based gaming businesses to create amazing, integrated experiences that keep players in the game.
We are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Analyst responsible for analyzing online gaming regulations from an operational and licensing perspective, translating regulations into actionable requirements. This role will create structured documentation for maintaining operational regulatory requirements, keeping the documentation up to date with all changes made to the regulations and provides oversight to ensure the requirements are being met.
As a rapidly growing company in an emerging industry, you’ll have a huge impact on our product and our company. Be at the forefront of this ground-breaking industry!
What will you do?
- Review regulations & break them down into actionable requirements.
- Map regulatory requirements to existing operational and internal controls, leading creation of new ones, as necessary.
- Own operational regulatory requirements and maintain a well-organized requirements knowledge base.
- Own any time commitments associated with operational regulatory requirements.
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure regulatory compliance of both, regulations and procedures.
- Provide ongoing compliance support, training, and recommendations to RSI Compliance leadership.
- Support RSI Compliance to ensure all internal controls have been developed and remain operating in a manner consistent with regulatory requirements.
- Act as a point of contact for all regulatory queries related to our operational internal control compliance, own any associated time commitments.
- Perform detailed investigations and analysis of subject matter, coordinate with stakeholders as necessary, and draft timely, thorough, and accurate written communications to industry regulators in response to regulatory inquires, customer complaints filed with regulators, and disciplinary actions.
- Evaluate potential compliance issues or other deficiencies and drive remediation efforts as needed. Achieve pragmatic solutions, keeping in mind stakeholder needs.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
In order to succeed you need:
- 2+ years compliance experience. Experience in the Gaming Industry preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to people of different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain gaming certifications or licenses as required.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package (based on experience)
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Health Saving Account with employer subsidy
Who we are
Rush Street Interactive operates offices in the U.S., Estonia and Colombia with our brands: BetRivers, BetRivers.com, PlaySugarHouse.com, and RushBet.co. We are one of the only companies in the Americas that has invested in developing and owning a proprietary online gaming platform, which demonstrates a serious level of commitment to iGaming and a strategic focus on product differentiation in this fast growing and emerging industry.
Our growing list of partners and achievements include:
- Named Digital Operator of the Year at the Global Gaming Award Las Vegas 2020.
- Recipient of two EGR Global North America 2020 Awards: Casino Operator and Customer Service Operator.
- Authorized Sports Betting Operator of the NBA.
- Official Betting Partner of the NBA’s Detroit Pistons.
- Exclusive Sportsbook of the NHL’s Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Exclusive Sportsbook of the NHL’s Philadelphia Flyers and their home arena, The Wells Fargo Center.
- First US Sportsbook Operator to stream NHL games.