Founded in 2012, Rush Street Interactive (NYSE: RSI) is a market leader in online casino and sports betting in the U.S., currently operating real-money gaming in nine U.S. states with our brands: BetRivers, BetRivers.com and PlaySugarHouse.com. We’re building bridges between online, social and land-based gaming businesses to create amazing, integrated experiences that keep players in the game.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Finance team, reporting to the Senior Manager of Planning & Analysis and support with activities to include: annual budget, monthly/quarterly forecast, long-term model, cross-functional planning support, modeling of commercial/acquisition opportunities, weekly KPI reporting, seasonality analysis, competitive intelligence, and ad hoc analysis. As a rapidly growing company in an emerging industry, you’ll have a huge impact on our product and our company. Be at the forefront of this ground-breaking industry!
Who are you?
- You have the ability to perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment that requires balancing many tasks simultaneously. You can keep tasks organized and prioritize accordingly.
- You are practical. You are versatile. You take initiative and get things done.
- You are motivated by making a positive impact on the business.
- You are an enthusiastic collaborator who is honest and transparent in all interactions and actions.
- You have strong integrity and demonstrate ethical behavior at all times.
What will you do?
- Provides FP&A support including financial planning, reporting, and analysis.
- Develops a deep understanding of key growth drivers of the business to assist with future resource and expense planning for assigned teams.
- Create financial models to help evaluate a wide range of commercial opportunities
- Contributes to many aspects of strategic acquisition and partnership opportunities, including valuation, negotiation support, due diligence, and integration planning.
- Leads weekly reporting of revenue and operational KPIs, providing insight to management and identifying trends.
- Reviews, benchmarks, and analyzes performance against competition with goal of providing awareness and recommendations to management.
- Provides independent thought leadership on strategic initiatives and makes data-driven recommendations to senior management including new and current markets and partnership opportunities.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
In order to succeed you need:
- BA in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field
- 4 - 6 years’ experience in FP&A, M&A, and/or Auditing. Previous gaming experience a plus
- Experience with NetSuite Planning and Budgeting software is a plus
- Ability to think and work independently while supporting multiple areas and projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation skills.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain gaming certifications or licenses as required.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package (based on experience)
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Health Savings Account with employer subsidy
Who we are
Rush Street Interactive operates offices in the U.S., Estonia and Colombia with our brands: BetRivers, BetRivers.com, PlaySugarHouse.com, and RushBet.co. We are one of the only companies in the Americas that has invested in developing and owning a proprietary online gaming platform, which demonstrates a serious level of commitment to iGaming and a strategic focus on product differentiation in this fast growing and emerging industry.
Our growing list of partners and achievements include:
- Named Digital Operator of the Year at the Global Gaming Award Las Vegas 2020.
- Recipient of two EGR Global North America 2020 Awards: Casino Operator and Customer Service Operator.
- Authorized Sports Betting Operator of the NBA.
- Official Betting Partner of the NBA’s Detroit Pistons.
- Exclusive Sportsbook of the NHL’s Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Exclusive Sportsbook of the NHL’s Philadelphia Flyers and their home arena, The Wells Fargo Center.
- First US Sportsbook Operator to stream NHL games.