Founded in 2012, Rush Street Interactive (NYSE: RSI) is a market leader in online casino and sports betting, currently operating real-money gaming with our brands: BetRivers.com, PlaySugarHouse.com, and RushBet.co. We’re building bridges between online, social and land-based gaming businesses to create amazing, integrated experiences that keep players in the game.
We are looking for a Creative Director who will be responsible for executing creative strategy, production and operations. As a rapidly growing company in an emerging industry, you’ll have a huge impact on our product and our company. Be at the forefront of this ground-breaking industry!
Who are you?
- You have the ability to perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment that requires balancing many tasks simultaneously. You can keep tasks organized and prioritize accordingly.
- You are practical. You are versatile. You take initiative and get things done.
- You are motivated by making a positive impact on the business.
- You have strong coaching and team development skills and are comfortable with delegating & overseeing. You give necessary freedom yet keep everyone accountable.
- You have strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence decisions.
- You are an enthusiastic collaborator who is honest and transparent in all interactions and actions.
- You have strong integrity and demonstrate ethical behavior at all times.
What will you do?
- Ensure delivery of projects from conception to completion on time and on budget.
- Work closely with agencies and internal team to output materials for paid advertising across all platforms including TV and signage.
- Quality control including proofing, reviewing, and evaluating creative output.
- Provide guidance and direct activities of the creative design team members.
- Work in collaboration with departments ensuring brand consistency and clarity.
- Serve as subject matter expert on creative development.
- Make recommendations for creative resources including vendors and production companies.
- All other duties as assigned.
In order to succeed you need:
- 3-5 years of brand creative direction experience, agency experience required.
- Leadership level communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Proven experience with concept development.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to people of different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Working knowledge of and/or experience in the gaming or sports betting industry
- Must be able to obtain and maintain gaming certifications or licenses as required.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (based on experience)
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- 401K with employer match
- HSA with employer subsidy
Rush Street Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and expression, marital status, family status, lifestyle, age, culture, religion, military, and veteran status, citizenship, or disability.