Founded in 2012, Rush Street Interactive (NYSE: RSI) is a market leader in online casino and sports betting in the U.S. We’re building bridges between online, social and land-based gaming businesses to create amazing, integrated experiences that keep players in the game.
We are looking for a Creative Director who will be responsible for executing creative strategy, production and operations. As a rapidly growing company in an emerging industry, you’ll have a huge impact on our product and our company. Be at the forefront of this ground-breaking industry!
Who are you?
- You have the ability to perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment that requires balancing many tasks simultaneously. You can keep tasks organized and prioritize
- You are practical. You are versatile. You take initiative and get things
- You are motivated by making a positive impact on the
- You have strong coaching and team development skills and are comfortable with delegating & overseeing. You give necessary freedom yet keep everyone
- You have strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence
- You are an enthusiastic collaborator who is honest and transparent in all interactions and actions.
- You have strong integrity and demonstrate ethical behavior at all
What will you do?
- Ensure delivery of projects from conception to completion on time and on
- Work closely with agencies and internal team to output materials for paid advertising across all platforms including TV and
- Quality control including proofing, reviewing, and evaluating creative
- Provide guidance and direct activities of the creative design team
- Work in collaboration with departments ensuring brand consistency and
- Serve as subject matter expert on creative
- Make recommendations for creative resources including vendors and production
- All other duties as
In order to succeed you need:
- 3-5 years of brand creative direction experience, agency experience required
- Leadership level communication, organizational, and time management
- Proven experience with concept
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to people of different backgrounds and levels of
- Working knowledge of and/or experience in the gaming or sports betting industry
- Must be able to obtain and maintain gaming certifications or licenses as
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (based on experience)
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- 401K with employer match
- HSA with employer subsidy
Who we are
Rush Street Interactive operates offices in the U.S., Estonia and Colombia with our brands: BetRivers, BetRivers.com, PlaySugarHouse.com, and RushBet.co. We are one of the only companies in the Americas that has invested in developing and owning a proprietary online gaming platform, which demonstrates a serious level of commitment to iGaming and a strategic focus on product differentiation in this fast growing and emerging industry.
Our growing list of partners and achievements include:
- Named Digital Operator of the Year at the Global Gaming Award Las Vegas
- Recipient of two EGR Global North America 2020 Awards: Casino Operator and Customer Service
- Official Betting Partner of the NBA’s Detroit
- Authorized Sports Betting Operator of the
- Exclusive Sportsbook of the NHL’s Pittsburgh
- Exclusive Sportsbook of the NHL’s Philadelphia Flyers and their home arena, The Wells Fargo Center.
- First US Sportsbook Operator to stream NHL