Founded in 2012, Rush Street Interactive (RSI) is a market leader in online casino and sports betting in the U.S. We’re building bridges between online, social and land-based gaming businesses to create amazing, integrated experiences that keep players in the game.
As a rapidly growing company in an emerging industry, we are looking for a Junior Designer to join our marketing and operations teams. The main function of this position will be to create regular content for our social media channels, product website and occasional advertising needs.
- Create content for websites and marketing materials, skewed toward casino and sportsbook themes
- Repurpose existing art from vendors to create new images for marketing and website content
- Consult with internal stakeholders and work through rounds of feedback
- Search through stock images collections and catalog and acquire content for current and future designs
- Work with external art studios to guide them through tasks, giving constructive feedback
- Generate content for email templates
- Keep working files organized (layers named/grouped) so work can be passed between artists with ease
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience using content management systems
- Portfolio of recent work
- Animation or video creation experience
- Sports or casino design experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment